ANIRBAN BASU, CHARIMAN AND CEO OF SAGE POLICY GROUP TO DELIVER KEYNOTE AT PPI TRANSPORT SYMPOSIUM 20
Monday 15. July 2013 - The Premier Event for the Global Forest Products Logistics Industry
RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, today announced that Anirban Basu, Chairman and CEO of Sage Policy Group, will deliver the keynote address as part of the PPI Transport Symposium 20 (TS20) conference program. TS20, the longest running conference and exhibition dedicated to the global forest products logistics industry, will take place October 28-31, 2013, at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland.
Mr. Basu is one of the mid-Atlantic region’s most recognized economists, in part because of his consulting work on behalf of numerous clients, including prominent developers, bankers, brokerage houses, energy suppliers and law firms. On behalf of government agencies and non-profit organizations, Mr. Basu has written several high-profile economic development strategies. Among other things, Mr. Basu serves as the chief economist to Associated Builders and Contractors (national) and as chief economic adviser to the Construction Financial Managers Association.
The TS20 program will also feature a series of panel discussions with high-level participants from major companies throughout the global supply chain, including:
• Scott McGregor, Group Vice President, Norfolk Southern
• Madeleine Paquin, President and CEO, Logistec Corporation
• Mats Erken, Managing Director, Scandfibre Logistics AB
• Frank Machiels, Chairman of the Transport Committee of CEPI
• Maria Carolina Lima, Logistics General Manager, Americas-Biomaterials, Stora Enso
• Ulf Eriksen, Vice President and General Manager, Westfal-Larsen Shipping Shanghai
• Vaughan Bassett, Vice President Sales and Logistics, Pinnacle Renewable Energy Inc.