RISI ANNOUNCES PPI AWARDS 2013 AND NEW GLOBAL OUTLOOK CONFERENCE
Friday 24. May 2013 - RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, today announced the PPI Awards 2013, which will take place December 10, 2013 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Istanbul. RISI is also eager to announce the first annual RISI Global Outlook Conference, which will be held alongside the PPI Awards December 9-11, 2013 in Istanbul.
This year, the awards will again honor leadership, vision, innovation and strategic accomplishments of companies, mills and individuals within the pulp and paper industry. These are the only global awards dedicated to recognizing these achievements in the pulp and paper sector.
Potential candidates will be able to submit their awards entries in the coming weeks. Once chosen, winners will be presented with their trophies at the PPI Awards 2013 ceremony on Tuesday, December 10, 2013 at the Intercontinental Hotel in Istanbul.
The PPI Awards gala dinner attracts attendees from various parts of the supply chain and includes financial analysts, suppliers, pulp and paper producers, marketing agencies, consultants, international press and associations. The evening provides excellent networking opportunities and access to high level guests from around the world.
A panel of expert independent judges will select the finalists in each category. The categories awards presented include:
• Global CEO of the Year Award – Sponsored by StepChange
• Mill Manager of the Year Award – Sponsored by ABB
• Business Strategy of the Year Award – Sponsorship available
• Environmental Strategy of the Year Award – Sponsored by Metso
• Bio Strategy of the Year – Sponsored by Andritz
• Managing Risk and Safety Award – Sponsored by FM Global
• Promotional Campaign of the Year Award – Sponsorship available
• Graphic Papers – Innovative Product of the Year – Sponsorship available
• Tissue – Innovative Product of the Year (NEW!) – Sponsorship available
• Environmental Award – Sponsored by Cargill
• The Water Efficiency Award – Sponsored by Nalco
• Adapting for Success (NEW!) – Sponsorship available
• Advances & Innovation in Sustainable Packaging – Sponsorship available
• Advances & Innovation in Specialty Papers – Sponsorship available
• Supply Chain Award – Sponsored by Port of Antwerp
SPECIAL TEAM AWARD
• Breakthrough Technologies – Sponsorship available
Category sponsorships and exclusive opportunities are available.