RISI Announces Program Lineup and Speakers for 14th Annual Asian Pulp and Paper Conference
Thursday 16. May 2013 - RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, today announces new program updates for the 14th annual Asian Pulp and Paper Conference.
The Asian Pulp and Paper Conference, the premier event for the pulp and paper industry, will take place June 17-19, 2013 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Shanghai, China. RISI will also be offering a new seminar, Global Timberland Investment Trends and Opportunities for Chinese Investors, in conjunction with the conference on June 19.
The conference will feature an impressive lineup of guest speakers from leading companies across the pulp and paper industry, and presentations from RISI economists, who will present research and outlooks for critical market segments.
Conference attendees will include executives from paper companies, merchants, pulp producers, suppliers, financial and market analysts, and other end-users.
Executive Panel: Roundtable Discussion
• Li Hongxin, Chairman, Sun Paper
• Dewi Bramono, Deputy Director of Sustainability and Stakeholder Engagement, APP Indonesia
• Vijay Gupta, Managing Director, DaiEi Papar (SA)
• Liu Yuwu, General Manager and Director, Zhongshun Paper
Panel Discussion: Sustainable Packaging Challenges in Asia
• Adam Bushong, Global Commodity Manager for Packaging, Dell
• Varun Jain, Global Sales and Marketing Head for Industrial Packaging Division, APP
• Liu Hanwen, Vice General Manager, Zhuhai Hongta Renheng Paper
• Cecile Lachaux, Member Manager Asia Pacific, TFT Forests
• China’s Tissue Market Outlook – Lui Yuwu, General Manager and Director, Zhongshun Paper
• Challenges Facing the Sustainable Growth of the Asian Paper Industry – Mingming Liu, President and CEO, Voith Paper Asia
• India’s Paper and Board Market – Vijay Gupta, Managing Director, DaiEi Paper (SA)
New Global Timberland Investment Trends and Opportunities for Chinese Investors Seminar
On June 19, RISI will be hosting a one-day seminar on Global Timberland Investment Trends and Opportunities for Chinese Investors, held in conjunction with the pulp and paper conference.
At the seminar, attendees will learn about new developments in the timberland arena directly from global experts and network with market leaders. The seminar is designed for international forest owners, international investors, government agencies and other industry professionals interested in the outward investments for forests and timber around the world.