RISI Confirms Additional Speakers for the Fourth Annual Indian Seminar
Thursday 15. November 2012 - RISI, the leading information provider for the global forest products industry, today announced the addition of several speakers for the Fourth Annual RISI Indian Seminar. This year the program again provides a robust roster of leading industry experts. The event will take place on December 11-12, 2012 at the Park Hotel, Hyderabad, India.
The RISI Indian Seminar offers opportunities to learn about the latest pulp and paper industry trends and challenges. Seminar attendees include individuals throughout the industry such as pulp and paper industry executives, market analysts, procurement managers and suppliers.
Recent updates to the Indian Seminar program are:
• Surviving the Upcoming Tsunami in Pulp & Paper presented by Sunil Sood Director, APRIL
• Forest Certification in India: Opportunities and Challenges for Paper and Pulp Industry presented by TR Manoharan, FSC International Representative, India
• Coming Back to Reality: DRUPA 2012: A Retrospective presented by Dr. Rajendrakumar Anayath, head Heidelberg Print Media Academy
A highlight of the Indian Seminar for pulp and paper industry executives will be “A Roundtable Discussion with India’s Leading Executives.” The moderator of this discussion is Madhukar Mishra, President, Indian Paper Manufacturers Association (IPMA). Panelists are:
• Yogesh Agarwal, Managing Director and CEO, Ballarpur Industries Limited
• Pradeep Dhobale, Executive Director, ITC
• Sunil Sood, Director, APRIL
• N Gopala Ratnam, Chairman and Managing Director, Seshasayee Paper and Boards
The Fourth Annual Indian Seminar is sponsored by GAW technologies, HP, ColorLok Technology, MiniMill Technologies (MMT) and Kadant. Media sponsors are Papermart, PPI Asia and PPI International. Indian Paper Manufacturers Association (IPMA) is a supporter of the event.