Konica Minolta adds Dispatcher Paragon Cloud to its cloud print services family
Thursday 17. February 2022 - Konica Minolta is pleased to announce the launch of its Dispatcher Paragon Cloud services, a secure Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) offering that enables customers to simplify print operations and outsource their print infrastructure.
The new cloud print services optimise cost structure and overview through a fixed monthly or annual fee, all without compromising security. Dispatcher Paragon Cloud leverages the award-winning Dispatcher Paragon on-premise solution – recipient of Keypoint Intelligence’s BLI 2021 Pick Award – combined with the value of the cloud.
As the world forces us to stay flexible in the way we work and to constantly adapt to ever-changing markets, it is especially challenging for organisations to stay up-to-date and adapt. Changes often occur due to security issues making it particularly burdensome for SMBs that may lack in-house skills and financial resources. Moving to the cloud, especially when managed by an experienced provider, delivers invaluable benefits including reduced cost, access to specialists and increased security. In addition, the increased flexibility and scalability offered by Dispatcher Paragon Cloud services can help accelerate an organisations’ digital transformation journey.
“By moving the print infrastructure and management to the cloud, our customers can significantly reduce their IT costs as well as the total cost of print services, improve data and document security, and reduce the burden on their IT departments,” said Andrea Gottschalk, Product Manager Office Software & Applications, Konica Minolta Business Solutions Europe. “Dispatcher Paragon Cloud is an entirely self-contained print application, all residing behind the firewall without requiring anything to run on premise. Organisations can put their centralised print management in our hands and focus on other business-critical tasks. This ultimately helps them accelerate their digital transformation journey.”
Konica Minolta’s cloud print services offer a wide range of benefits, including:
· Better Cost Planning – Fixed monthly or annual fees for a perfect overview
· Quick and easy implementation – Rapid deployment, easy updates and fast adoption
· Secure Pull Printing – User authentication at any compatible bizhub multi-functional device (MFP) ensures documents do not fall into the wrong hands. For example, a user can send their print job from a PC in their home office and securely release it at a corporate office, or any bizhub MFP located on the company network.
· User Authentication at the device (MFP) can easily be done via ID card swipe
· High security standards – Certified data centres and end-to-end encryption ensure data and documents are in good hands
· Mobile Working – Services are accessible and usable from anywhere
· Print as usual, but at reduced cost – Users continue to use their MFPs as they are accustomed to, while the business benefits from reduced operational cost and effort
· Always on Print Release – The system assures high availability and backup for mission critical print applications
Customers may choose either Dispatcher Paragon Cloud service with the MFP connected directly to the cloud, or with an Edge device – where job spooling is done locally and only metadata travels securely to the cloud.
Dispatcher Paragon Cloud offers solutions for every business size:
· A shared hosting infrastructure at a low cost is ideal for a small to medium-sized business.
· A reserved hosting infrastructure with resiliency options for an extra level of security and performance, and with an individual approach, will meet the needs for enterprise companies. It will be available later this year